Guided Tours through San Francisco
San Francisco Half-Day Tour 4 hours
- Customize your 4-hour tour by choosing a combination of neighborhoods to visit in either Downtown OR “Uptown” San Francisco.
- Personal contact with me via What’sApp to build your tour together and to answer any questions you may have leading to the tour.
- Recommendations and information during the tour to help you plan the rest of your San Francisco experience.
If you want the tour exclusively for 2 people, a surcharge of 200 € is due.
- each additional adult 100 €
- each additional children and young people up to 15 years 60 €
- When booking on a weekend, a surcharge of 10 percent is added. When booking on a public holiday, 20 percent applies
- Optional additional costs
- One trip with the Uber – 20 €
- One trip with the cable car per person 10 €
- Pick-up at the hotel within the city – 50 €
Should other guests book the same tour with you, there will be a new, cheaper group price.
Don’t have as much time?
The Legends of San Francisco 3 hours Group Tour
Looking to see San Francisco but on a tighter budget? Then the Group Tour is the perfect pick for you. Priced at a flat rate of €69/person, this tour still provides a personal experience with Frank. The group is capped at 8 guest maximum (5 guests minimum) and is designed for adults (18 years and older) who are able to easily walk greater distances and steeper hills.
The Group Tour includes the Haight Ashbury and the Castro neighborhoods which were the epicenters of the cultural revolution that directly shaped modern San Francisco. You will be taken on a journey of music, architecture, beautiful vistas and interesting stories about the artistic and musical legends that lived here and impacted not only San Francisco but the entire world.
- for adults – age 18 above
- minimum 4, maximum 8 people